Treatment of Polishing
- Intro: Final step in the production of banarsi fabric
- Middle: Process of polishing
- End: Human-interest element
Polishing is the final step in the production of banarsi fabric. It is done after the process of weaving, naqsha drawing and dyeing to give a product a final form.
Article of about 800 words would be posted on a blogger. Which includes a brief overlook of the news report. Information, which has not been used in the news report but has collected through reici and different ways, would all be added in this article. The information includes these certain points:
- Polishing process
- Chemicals used in polishing
- Machines used in polish
- Its importance in the whole production process
- Human-Interest Element
- A complete shot of a polishing place
- A shot of the process
- A SOT of the polish man
- Background music from Royalty Loop Music.
- Voice Over of a producer.
- Images will be added in the article around 2 – 4. Every picture shows a different story that supports the writer point.
- A complete picture polishing place
- A picture of accessories required for polishing
- A picture of a fabric with before polish and after polish
Length, Distribution & Media
1. Target length: 3-4 minute target length on DVD
2. Distribution: Bahria University Thesis on DVD. Compressed Web version.
3. Video: MiniDV, digital shots of stills. Edited in FinalCut Pro.
5. Print: Articles on Blog.
6. Treatment: Word.
Characters included in this news package are:
SOT of a working man
Reason: Showing a human interest story
SOT of polisher
Reason: Tells about the importance of it in the whole production process