Treatment of Dyeing
- Intro: Process dyeing banarsi cloth
- Middle: About demand, market exploration (local & foreign)
- End: Human-interest element
Scope of Work
Article of about 800 words would be posted on a blogger. Which includes a brief overlook of the news report. Information, which has not been used in the news report but has collected through reici and different ways, would all be added in this article. The information includes these certain points:
Dyeing makes it imaginable to generate the colors and shades on silk leading to value addition of the silk materials. Silk offers a wide coloration possibility covering almost the absolute range of colors and hues due to its ready acceptability for a large range of dyestuffs.
- Process of colouring
- Type of colours used in dying
- Any technology in this field; its purchasing cost etc
- Human-Interest Element
- A complete shot of a place.
- A shot of the process
- A SOT of the buyers
- A SOT of the working people
- Background music from Royalty Loop Music.
- Voice Over of a producer.
- Images will be added in the article around 2 – 4. Every picture shows a different story that supports the writer point.
- A picture of colourful banarsi fabrics
- A picture of a dyeing banarsi fabric
Length, Distribution & Media
1. Target length: 3-4 minute target length on DVD
2. Distribution: Bahria University Thesis on DVD. Compressed Web version.
3. Video: MiniDV, digital shots of stills. Edited in FinalCut Pro.
5. Print: Articles on Blog.
6. Treatment: Word.
Characters included in this news package are:
SOT of a dyer
Reason: Showing the process